Group Run 012518
* Warm up from Columbus Circle to W86th St entrance to reservoir, and regroup.
* Begin pickup #1 - one full lap, continuing to Engineers' Gate (E90th St.)
* Recover with easy jog to Northern Pumphouse.
* Pickup #2 - one full lap (Pumphouse to Pumphouse), continuing to W86th St.
* Regroup and cool down to Columbus Circle.
Pickup #1 is approximately 2.15 miles, and the second is 2.05 or so. Both should be done at ambitious but not delusional HM pace. The recovery jog should be just that - a jog. No walking, no stopping, no dancing, no singing.